BECOME A STUDENT AMBASSADOR AND EARN PERKS
Business Services is always excited about getting student feedback!
We are looking for 10 to 12 students to serve as student ambassadors for our products and services. From dining to e-scooters – we need your help reaching other students to let them know about our programs!
Time commitment: Less than 10 hours per semester, per year
- Interact with our social media accounts
- Take online surveys about our products and services
- Participate in one focus group per year, video and photo shoots
- Willingness to participate throughout the academic year 22-23
- Bonus Optional Dining Account (ODA) funds upon completion of activities
- Free Niner swag
- Catered lunch
- Complimentary meal plan swipe per semester
- Be among the first students to beta test new products and services
- Most activities (e.g. surveys and social media interactions) can be completed online at your convenience
If you are interested in becoming a Student Ambassador, please fill out this form to get started.
If you have any questions about the program, contact Katie Turner, marketing director for Business Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.